reede, 2. august 2013

There is one diamond...

There is one diamond
It's rough and unpolished but It's perfect to me
It's shining and lighting up my way, It's helping me out and making me believe
Thinking about it is supporting me when I have hard times
It's unique and genuine... I have never touched it
It's unobtainable...
I'm often thinking about that diamond
Every day, every night... It's so important to me
Why is it so beautiful? Why can't I reach it?
It has such an effect on me, I'm so scared and astonished at the same time when I see it with my own eyes...
It has done so much good to me, it has toughened me, it has teached me so much...
But... It has been hurting me alot, too
I don't care about that. I can now see the world clearer than ever before thanks to that diamond.
Sometimes I want to own it and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I just want it to be near me...
I know that somebody has it. That somebody is holding it close and never letting go
I don't want to take it away from her... And if I would want to,  that somebody, and my heart, they still won't let me do such a selfish thing...
It's one really special and unique thing. Every diamond is unique.
There is no other diamond like him...

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar